Friday, April 24, 2009

Thing 7C

From Google Reader I read a new post by called Good Luck With That One, a blog created by a male elementary school teacher in DISD. His blog name is Learn Me Good...and he's pretty clever and amusing. His postings aren't necessarily enlightening, but are fun to read and easy to relate to. This particular has him musing about the photography company that came to his school, sent all kinds of photos home with students, and THEN asked him to pay for them. Familiar??? I always hate hounding the kids about returning the photos if they don't pay for them...I'm basically telling them their parents are thieves when I say "it's STEALING if you don't bring money or pictures back to school!" It's kind of interesting that the things that bother me are somewhat universal!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading, and for linking to me! Interestingly, I live in Mesquite and go to Destin for vacations as well! :)

    ReplyDelete