Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thing 23

YAY! I embedded my badge! And I added the Weather widget!!!

What were your overall impressions?
I kinda' like Ning...I think it's got some neat options and information, if you have time to visit regularly.

Did you find any discussions or resources of value?
I didn't really find any resources I found particularly valuable, except I really like the widget additions! I'm sure there are things there for me...I was kind of curious about reading other people's questions and seeing the responses. That's kind of a neat concept...throwing out a call for help and getting it from strangers!

Do you have any ideas for using social networking in your own professional or personal learning, or in classroom learning?

I can see using the networking for my own personal growth because people seem so willing to comment and reply. I commented on a blog I'm following, and the man responded by saying he actually lived in Mesquite and vacations in Destin...just like me! I'd gathered that he works in Dallas...never dreamed he could be my neighbor! That was kind of cool...Maybe it'd be okay to use social networking in the way we used to use pen pal-ing. I think that would be cool to communicate with a group of kids from another state or country, or even within Texas. Kids would like that.










Visit 23 Thingsters

No comments:

Post a Comment