Monday, April 6, 2009

Thing 15

Delicious..I guess it could be cool, like if I had a reason to give a group of students a specific list of websites they could (or were required to) visit for a set purpose. I don't, however, have much of a need to see my bookmarked pages when I'm away from my home computer. It's so easy to do a search and find what it is you're looking for on google. I don't have much opportunity to piddle around on my computer while I'm at school...I pretty much save the "piddling" until I get home, where I can't seem to go more than 30 minutes without 'checking in'! I think I can live with or without Delicious.

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the idea of tagging them with multiple words so I could easily find them instead of putting them in just one folder. It seems to make them easier to find.

    ReplyDelete